- Having a very short-term memory
Committing to something before actually thinking it and the consequences through:
- During class, you always wonder when you can ask to use the restroom again, just to get up and do something.
- Not remembering why you walked into a room.
- When you open an email or text message, get distracted, and forget to answer about it.
- Missing little details.
- When someone says only Kids have ADHD
- When you overhear someone say they ‘are sooo Add today’ as if it’s something you can just temporarily have: